How to Compare Drug Plan Costs
Comparing drug plan costs can seem challenging, but the Medicare Part D Cheat Sheet gives you the power to do it on your own.
Disclaimer: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
All you need to run a proper drug comparison is a list of your prescriptions, your zip code, and the internet.
There are 6 steps total that will take you from frazzled to relieved. Whether you’re new to Medicare or already have an existing Part D drug plan, this cheat sheet makes it easy to find exact drug plan costs in less than 10 minutes.
- Get enrolled in the best Part D plan for you (this is not a one-plan-fits all product)
- Follow the screenshots to make sure you’re on the right track
- Educate yourself with the tips and tricks we share in the cheat sheet
- Find out which carriers are the best for you out of the 20+ potential options
- See exactly how much you’re saving by enrolling in a drug plan
- Feel the relief when it’s over and done with
If you get confused or have trouble choosing a plan, know that there are advisors here at Medicare Allies waiting to help you.