You of all people know how confusing Medicare can be. From a mailbox bursting over with Medicare flyers to unknown penalties, you don’t want to miss a thing.
This free, 5-day Medicare 101 course features simple explanations and easy action items, giving you the power to take control of your own Medicare plan.
The course is delivered to your email inbox over the course of 5 days, so you can stay stress-free knowing you only have to learn small bits each day.
Over the course of the 5 days, we’ll answer these questions:
- What do I do with my Medicare card?
- What do I do if I’m not retiring at 65?
- What are Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D?
- Should I choose Medicare Advantage or Original Medicare?
- What are Medicare Supplements? Do I need one?
- How does my health affect my eligibility?
It sounds crazy that we fit all of this into a 5-day email course, but we did!
Each email will have a link to more information if you’d like to read on, but the emails are short and quick, making it easier than ever to fit Medicare into your busy day.
If you’re ready to get a fast and simple introduction to Medicare and how it will affect you, sign up for the Medicare 101 email course.
Get it now
Complete the fields below, and we'll send your first lesson immediately.